Account Executive is a key role within the marketing team of Mango Digital, and will help build clients’ brand awareness through selected media channels. As an Account Executive, the key areas of activity are as follows:
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage projects and deliver end-to-end digital campaign and project performance.
- Monitor campaign and project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the Account Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions.
- Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching, managing milestones and approvals.
- Identify and resolve issues before they arise.
- Collaborate with team to do paper work: Contract, Appendix, Liquidation…
- Plan and lead presentations: Collaborate with Planning department to give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience.
- Work collaboratively with other teams, including Creative, PR and Technology to ensure the best result for client(s).
Report to: Senior Account Manager
Promotion: Senior Account Executive, Account Manager
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month salary
- Strong knowledge and experience of Digital PR & Social media 1 or 2 years.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts.
- Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.